Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Where have the weeks gone??

Soooo, I'm only a month and a half behind on blogging. No big deal right? Thankfully I have quite a few legitimate excuses for my long absence.

1. No internet connection at my old apartment;

 2. Sending off my SIL for her fabulous work adventure overseas! (Aaaand she's back already, ha);

3. Partying with this girl to celebrate her little man who will be here in June (so close)!


4. Spending a weekend with this cutie and his mom and dad;


5. Enjoying this amazing party put on by Richard Joseph SalonSpa at our office;




6. Starting up the office Facebook and Twitter accounts (@AWbham), and soon to be blog (architectureworks.com);

7. Attending a "Dixie Seder" with friends;

8. Picking yummy yummy strawberries with the girls;
 


9. Helping our team decorate (and taste test the jambalaya!) at the Cajun Cookoff;



10. Checking out Paint the Town Red and all the digital displays, like this Mini Coop;


11. Oh right, and packing, lots and lots of packing.

So I really have no excuse for not blogging other than LIFE. I have loved seeing so many people I love in such a short period of time. It will be a whirlwind couple of weeks as I continue to unpack boxes, but hopefully there will be lots of blogging and projects to share on the other end of it all. 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for reading Gigi! I was just talking to Alex about you the other day! Miss ya.

    ReplyDelete